Moodac replied

293 weeks ago

Kill Bill: The Whole Bloody Affair 720p > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

The Bride must kill her ex-boss and lover Bill who betrayed her at her wedding ceremony, shot her in the head and took away her unborn daughter. But first, she must make the other four members of the Deadly Viper Assassination Squad suffer.
His best film so far. What i didn't like was that he made some changes in Vol.1 but that wasn't really necessary! He should make changes in Vol.2 because i found some scenes completely pointless. And also i prefer the two parts separate because they are so different each other! I liked Vol.1 much more than Vol.2. Yes, it's a bit confusing. However, it is more like a complete movie, so some people won't complain. But i still think they are better as two seperate films with different philosophy and style.
Thank you IMDb for finally give us a opportunity to rate the greatest revenge movie of all time.<br/><br/>In my opinion this is the best version of Kill Bill, the version Tarantino want and the version I want. Every change works and the way it&#39;s goes from part one to part two just is the best way imaginable. This version is a bit more violent and gorier than the original two films but I think the violent works and makes the movie even better. <br/><br/>The two biggest issues I have with the movie when I watch part one and two as separate movies. Is that a part of the fight against the crazy 88 is in black and white (which was not a stylistic choice but a way to not get censored). That is fixed by changing it to the Japanese version that is in color. And the second one is that they showing parts from part 2 in volume one which they don&#39;t do in this version.<br/><br/>So every Tarantino fan out there watch this movie (on fmovies.com for example, (were you don&#39;t even have to download it or signing in)). Rate it and let&#39;s make sure this movie arrive to the top 250 like this bloody masterpiece deserve to be.<br/><br/>This is my 3 favorite Tarantino movie and one of my top 10 movies of all time. 9+/10. 10 for supporting.

a5c7b9f00b
tamil movie dubbed in hindi free download Bats JokesDownload Horse Medicine full movie in hindi dubbed in Mp424: Live Another Day full movie free downloadSecond Chance full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pthe The Iron Giant full movie in hindi free download hdLego Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Out movie download in mp4download full movie No Joke! Survival: First Aid! in hindiShadows download moviesDownload the Rangers in the Wrong War full movie tamil dubbed in torrentEver, reve, Helene Cixous malayalam full movie free download
Please log in to post a reply.